17 Mar Impact of COVID-19 on Easy Access Lifts
While the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about a lot of uncertainty – currently, it’s business as usual for us here at Easy Access Lifts.
- We’re still installing lifts, attending to lift breakdowns and doing preventative maintenance services on lifts.
- We have our full complement of installers and service technicians out on site.
- Our administrative and sales team are working remotely, so our office is temporarily closed to visitors.
- Our supply chain has not been impacted by any closures, and our manufacturing partners advise that their operations are running smoothly.
- Currently, our lead times are remaining the same, with the exception of some smaller parts deliveries that come by air experiencing slight delays. Large freight (new lifts) is following normal delivery schedules.
- If the timeline of your build/project has been affected, and we cannot commence install immediately upon arrival of your lift, we can arrange to securely store your lift prior to installation at no charge.
If you have been considering a lift for your home or for an upcoming build, we recommend (as we always have) ordering your lift as early as possible to ensure it arrives with time-to-spare for an easy and seamless installation process.
These are unprecedented times. As the COVID–19 situation changes, our approach may need to change too.
As a family-operated business, we have the agility to make changes as necessary. Please follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.
We hope you and your families stay safe, and that you are taking care of both your physical and mental health as we all find our way through this situation together.